Dolce & Gabbana Majolica Bustier Dress (For Hire)
The summer of majolica tiles told by Dolce&Gabbana through its Blu Mediterraneo line guides us and invites us to discover iconic pieces. This cotton poplin sundress is made even more special by the placed print and celebrates originality and the handmade, which have always been a key part of the brand’s signature aesthetic.
• Sweetheart neckline with knot detail
• Sleeveless with shoulder straps
• Stretch smock-stitch back
• Partially lined in cotton poplin
• Rear zipper and hook-and-eye fastening
• The piece measures 95 cm from the waist down on a size IT 40
• The model is 175 cm tall and wears a size IT 40
• Made in Italy
RRP $3,500 AUD
4 day hire: $449
8 Day Hire $599
*Includes complimentary specialist dry cleaning worth $150.
*We do not offer dress hire to international clients, dress hire is available to Australian clients only.
After you have booked your hire please kindly fill in the EKOLUV Rental Agreement Form here to secure your booking.
About The Designer
Dolce & Gabbana was established in 1985 in Milan, Italy by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. Dolce spent his childhood days in Sicily, where his family owned a small clothing business. Cultivating the skill from an early age, Dolce had designed and created his first garment at six.