Chanel Lambskin Quilted Small Chain Mail Boy Flap Black
Limited Edition from the pre-fall 2013 collection.
Karl Lagerfeld designed the Boy Collection as an interpretation of the boyish charm that Coco Chanel was known for. Karl was stated as saying that the very spirit of Chanel was inspired by Boy Capel, the love of her life; which is why this collection is called the "Boy Chanel." A slight change of pace from the usual Chanel designs, this bag is from the 2013 Paris-Edinburgh runway collection and is made of gorgeous dark metallic silver leather with a stunningly intricate chain mail overlay on the front flap and back of the bag. The small flap has the iconic Chanel Lego push-lock closure. This particular bag is the small size of the collection and features a long chain-link strap with a leather pad that can be used as a long strap or looped around as a shoulder bag. Retail price is $5000USD.
- Overall Condition: Gently used
- Exterior Condition: Gently used
- Interior Condition: Gently used
- Designer: Chanel
- Material: Leather
- Production Year: 2013
- Date/Authenticity Code: XXXXXX
- Measurements: 8" L x 3" W x 5" H
- Interior Pockets: ?One flat pocket
- Handles: Thick chain link strap with leather comfort pad
- Handle Drop: 20" and 10.5"
- Closure/Opening: Flap top with push-lock button
- Interior Lining: Fine textile lining
- Hardware: Ruthenium